Sunday 4th April 2021 – Resurrection Sunday in Airdrie
But God raised Him from the dead, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.Acts 2:24
This coming Sunday we look forward to hosting two separate Communion services as we remember our Saviour together while observing current Government guidelines. The first will be held at 10:30am and the second at 12:00pm.
With fifty non-transferable places already allocated at each meeting, we look forward to enjoying fellowship together as we worship the Risen Lord Jesus Christ in the way that He commanded His Followers to do so.
And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.Luke 22:19-20
For Believers attending the services who wish to remember the Lord Jesus in the way that He commanded, individual bread and wine portions will be provided and available to collect upon entry to the church. Alternatively, you are welcome to bring your own bread and wine portions.
Important Notes for Sunday
For those who have been notified of having a place at either of our two services this coming Sunday 4th of April, we request that you would be mindful of the following:
If you have a space and are coming to church for either of the services:
- …only attend church if you have been notified of having a space allocated (you will have received an email or phone call).
- …note that your space is not transferable and is only valid for the specific service time you have been allocated (10:30am OR 12pm).
- …be conscious, at all times, of your safety and that of those around you – wear a face mask, maintain social distancing measures, avoid physical contact, observe Government guidelines.
- …refrain from congregational singing.
- …do not arrive at the building too early – just prior to the meeting start time would be advised (this is particularly important for those attending the 12pm service). Do not stand in doorways or passages – please go straight to the seating area.
- …bread portions and wine will be provided in cups but if you prefer to bring your own, please do.
- …at service end, exit the building safely and as quickly as possible via the one-way system – avoid congregating anywhere inside the building.
- …let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend so we can offer your space to others.
For those watching the 10:30am service online:
For those watching online, the service will be available at the following web address: https://airdrieebenezer.co.uk/live/
We will also attempt to cater for Zoom users using the usual meeting details.
NOTE: Only the 10:30am service will be available online.